Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day! Markers and Glue!
















Happy Valentine's Day! Valentine's Day is a special day! It is extra special for my mom and dad. My parents adopted me when I was only 9 days old. 7 months after my adoption they received the news that my adoption was final! I was now their daughter forever! This very exciting and special news came to them on Valentine's Day 26 years ago! I am so blessed to have the family that I have! I love you Mom and Dad! Thank you for making me who I am today! Thank you for adopting me and welcoming me into your family with so much love! Happy Valentine's Day! We spent the evening with my parents. It was a lot of fun! My mom made her giant heart cookie like she does every year! This year Jakobe got his very own! 

Last year on Valentine's Day was when we shared the exciting news that I was pregnant with Callie! Valentine's Day will always be deeper than just saying 'I LOVE YOU'. It was the day I was placed with my family forever and the day that we shared the exciting news that we would have another baby! Happy Valentine's Day! I hope it is special for every one!


This was the best Valentine's Day picture we could get of the kids with my parents! I guess sometimes 2 year olds don't always want their picture taken :)




































Before Jakobe got a hold of an entire pack of markers and decided to eat them!
And after he ate the markers! Look at that face! I hope the markers tasted good!
 Decided to put chap stick on ....except it was a GLUE STICK!
Getting some Valentine's Day snuggles with little miss Cal Cal!

No comments: