Monday, February 15, 2010

Brother & Sister!

I'm so glad my kids love each other! They are so much fun to watch interact with each other. Jakobe loves to check out Callie! He's always touching her face, or stomach, or back. He loves to give her hugs and kisses. He is just so sweet with her! Callie loves Jakobe too. She just watches him like a hawk. Her eyes just follow him around every where he goes. If he gets close to her she will start to 'talk' aka make noises to him. If he ignores her she frowns. When he acknowledges her she responds by kicking her legs, smiling, and talking. They are just so sweet! We will wait and see in a few months though! I might be telling you a different story then!
Wondering why David's smile is so big? He's laughing at the back ground! I didn't even notice when I stopped him and took a picture! Happy Valentine's Day I guess :)

No comments: