Friday, June 26, 2009

Vacation

We are leaving tomorrow (Saturday) for our family vacation. We are going to our Lake cabin in Wisconsin that we go to every year over the 4th of July. We are all really looking forward to a nice, relaxing week. It will be completely different this year with Jakobe. Last year he was about 5 months old. This year at 17 months, he'll be able to run around and do way more of the fun activities we have planned. We can't wait. Plus, it's our last vacation we have planned with just the 3 of us. Next year we will have baby Callie that will join us. I'll post pictures when we return. We will be gone 6/27/09 - 7/5/09 I also have to say that I can't wait to see my munchkin. He has been spending the last few days in Bettendorf with grandma and grandpa. He has been gone since Wednesday. Today is now Friday and David and I will be packing our car and heading to Bettendorf late this evening. I can't wait to see Jakobe! I miss him so much. Then tomorrow my mother-in-law is throwing me a baby shower. After the shower we will get on the road and head to Wisconsin to start our vacation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great to meet you on Friday! I hope your trip to WI went well and that you all have a wonderful vacation!