Monday, May 12, 2008

Blonde to Brunette!!!

Before and After
My new hair!!! I'm no longer a blonde. I got my hair colored brown (my natural hair color) and got two different colors of highlights. I also got layers put it. I really like it. It's weird not being a blonde anymore. I have been blonde all my life. David really likes it. I think Jakobe likes it too although he hasn't told me yet. Maybe he's just trying to get used to it.
This is the pot that Jakobe made for me for Mother's Day. It says his name on it with glitter. The staff told me that he even put the dirt in the pot. They said he was making funny faces when he was playing with the soil. He did have help putting the flowers in. He also made a card that had his footprints that made up a flower with a very sweet poem written on the inside. Thanks for my beautiful flowers Jakobe!
Jakobe was all smiles on Mother's Day!

Mother's Day!

No comments: