Thursday, May 29, 2008

4 Month Appointment



Jakobe had his 4 month check up on Tuesday, May 27th. He weighs 13.9 pounds (25th percentile) and measured 23 3/4 inches ( 10th percentile). His head circumference is 15 1/2 inches. He again got 3 shots. 2 in one leg and 1 in the other. He cried this time when he got the shots. I felt horrible. The doctor said his ears looked good. They weren't red anymore and didn't have any discharge. Yeah! I'm supposed to continue with his medicine until it runs out. He was very very fussy the rest of the day. If I moved his legs wrong or accidentally bumped them he would cry. His legs were very sore. The doctor was impressed that he has now doubled his birth weight. I was warned to start to watch for teething. It can happen any time now. Fun Fun! He goes back in two months for his 6 month check up. I can't believe how fast he is growing! Crazy!

Vacation~
David and I are excited to take him on his first vacation this Summer. We are going to our lake cabin in Wisconsin for a week over the 4th of July. We can't wait to share this with Jakobe!

No comments: